A New Year

Follow our hectic lives with two teenagers and a very energetic 5 year old getting ready for Kindergarten!







Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Full Day Kindergarten

And we're off to school. Today is Olivia's first day in Kindergarten and my first day home all alone in a long time. It feels very strange right now but I think I will get into the groove soon.




She was so excited for school to start, she was up and running around the house at 5:00 am this morning! I think it will catch up with her this afternoon and she will be getting to bed early.



She is growing so fast and changing so much my head is spinning today. I'm so thankful I have my Mary Kay business in full swing or I would be wandering around the house today running into walls.



And so, a brand new chapter in our lives has begun.....

No comments: